Forward unto Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORWARD UNTO DAWN

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Yoooooooooo
Your Guild EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 8:54 am by Phades

» Just in case anyone shows up <3
Your Guild EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:23 am by baylana

» HEY GUYS IM BACK BUT SAD NEWS!
Your Guild EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:16 pm by baylana

» New glitch free (hopefully) website for the guild
Your Guild EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:09 am by JudgementCall

» Stupid Messsage Board
Your Guild EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:01 pm by BitterSweetSteel

» I'm from Canada, eh!
Your Guild EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:56 pm by BitterSweetSteel

» Fun game i found :D
Your Guild EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:58 pm by Yamson

» PITTSBURGH STEELERS BABY!!!!!
Your Guild EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:21 pm by Khairi

» VOTE HERE!
Your Guild EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:18 pm by Phades

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:24 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Guild

+4
Ellsmra
Yamson
Icey
AceOfKnaves
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your Guild Empty Your Guild Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:36 pm

AceOfKnaves

Remember: This is not aeriagames and I'm free to say as I wish here.

I'll start off with: Your guild is small, not top of the line by any means, but not the worst I've seen either.

Now, you can kick me out, I really don't give a shit. In all honesty I had plans to leave anyway.

The fact that you allow and condone policy violation is bad enough, but that you allow such inappropriate and insensitive comments as the one that death_def made is just sad and disgusting. That you would stand up for the individual making such comments shows the kind of person you are and to be frank, it's not good.

Agreeing with the terms of service isn't "trying to save the world", the rules are there for a reason, just as the language filter is. If you have a problem with language then you turn the filter on, you don't tell people that they are not allowed to speak freely. Have you forgotten that's one of the things America was based on?

And before anyone starts going "Oh, she's a yank, that explains it!" No, I am not American. I simply understand and agree that it's a good policy to have. Freedom of speech is not something you get to infringe on because you don't want to hear it, turn on the damn chat filter. Anyone else who doesn't want to see it can do the same thing.

Also, for the record, you're all children. Grow up.

2Your Guild Empty Re: Your Guild Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:33 pm

Icey

WOW

did u read that over? BEC IT SOUNDED LIKE

BULLSHIT TO ME!

gooooooooooood ONEEEEEEEEEEEE

u dont know any of us soo u are the one who need to GROW UP!

3Your Guild Empty Re: Your Guild Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:39 pm

Yamson

Yamson

AceOfKnaves wrote:Remember: This is not aeriagames and I'm free to say as I wish here.

I'll start off with: Your guild is small, not top of the line by any means, but not the worst I've seen either.

Now, you can kick me out, I really don't give a shit. In all honesty I had plans to leave anyway.

The fact that you allow and condone policy violation is bad enough, but that you allow such inappropriate and insensitive comments as the one that death_def made is just sad and disgusting. That you would stand up for the individual making such comments shows the kind of person you are and to be frank, it's not good.

Agreeing with the terms of service isn't "trying to save the world", the rules are there for a reason, just as the language filter is. If you have a problem with language then you turn the filter on, you don't tell people that they are not allowed to speak freely. Have you forgotten that's one of the things America was based on?

And before anyone starts going "Oh, she's a yank, that explains it!" No, I am not American. I simply understand and agree that it's a good policy to have. Freedom of speech is not something you get to infringe on because you don't want to hear it, turn on the damn chat filter. Anyone else who doesn't want to see it can do the same thing.

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK U PIECE OF SHIT...GET LOST!

4Your Guild Empty Re: Your Guild Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:40 pm

Icey

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK U PIECE OF SHIT...GET LOST!

lmao

5Your Guild Empty Re: Your Guild Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:49 pm

Ellsmra

Ellsmra

Ok first of all..I must say if we are such a bad guild why did you join anyway? also (sorry for the curse word mom) Why the hell did you join anyway if you were just going to quit? Im just wondering Smile Oh and one more thing your sure a piece of work for posting that kind of crap on our forums. Smile....why dont u go jump of a bridge or something...a cliff that sounds good...somewhere far away..where I cant find u...

6Your Guild Empty Re: Your Guild Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:31 am

Yamson

Yamson

ACE....URE ADOPTED YOUR PARENTS DONT LOVE U!

7Your Guild Empty Re: Your Guild Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:42 am

baylana

baylana
Admin

Allright guys, now be nice. This individual is just exercising their right to free speech as they have stated they have in the original post. And since I know that they are wrong and you guys know they are all wrong, And now that the forum post they made yesterday to Aeria games showed them that they were all wrong, :p we can read and reread the forum post and have a good laugh. This is why you have all your information ready and able to prove what your trying to prove. And its also why you dont threaten to get your new guild leader banned from the game because your mad at her because she kicked you because you dont know how to keep your mouth shut and stop talking. Maybe the age limit in the game should be based on mental age not biological age. Even my "under 18" guildies know to stop talking when I say "stop talking" So since the Legal Over 18 guildies who had to be kicked couldnt figure that out, I say the game should be based on mental maturity and not the years you have been around. Im not even going to ban this person from these forums. I want them to see what they lost. You guys all rock and didnt deserve that drama that you had to see yesterday. I am so proud of you all for mostly watching your language. I know a few of you have a small problem with that. Smile See you in the game guys.

8Your Guild Empty Re: Your Guild Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:24 am

FireSniper

FireSniper

Remember: This is not aeriagames and I'm free to say as I wish here.

ur like a lil nagging kid who jus complains go get a life man its jus a game and even at that u suck at it too Forward's one of the best guild and if ur too stupid to see it then u dont deserve the privilage of being in it

9Your Guild Empty Re: Your Guild Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:32 pm

JudgementCall

JudgementCall

.......wow

ironhand

ironhand

you are a good leader baylana I love you I love you

coudend have handled it better then this Cool

there alwais wil be game spooilers around and get them out of your guild is the best option Twisted Evil

Allright guys, now be nice. This individual is just exercising their right to free speech as they have stated they have in the original post. And since I know that they are wrong and you guys know they are all wrong, And now that the forum post they made yesterday to Aeria games showed them that they were all wrong, :p we can read and reread the forum post and have a good laugh. This is why you have all your information ready and able to prove what your trying to prove. And its also why you dont threaten to get your new guild leader banned from the game because your mad at her because she kicked you because you dont know how to keep your mouth shut and stop talking. Maybe the age limit in the game should be based on mental age not biological age. Even my "under 18" guildies know to stop talking when I say "stop talking" So since the Legal Over 18 guildies who had to be kicked couldnt figure that out, I say the game should be based on mental maturity and not the years you have been around. Im not even going to ban this person from these forums. I want them to see what they lost. You guys all rock and didnt deserve that drama that you had to see yesterday. I am so proud of you all for mostly watching your language. I know a few of you have a small problem with that. See you in the game guys.

^^ totaly right Cool

11Your Guild Empty Re: Your Guild Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:27 pm

baylana

baylana
Admin

AWWW Iron thanks for the compliment babe:) I appreciate it Smile I love you Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum